Youghal lawn tennis club
is pleased to announce the 2nd annual
JOHN HUNT MEMORIAL
Saturday 12th June to Sunday 28th June, 2015
Closing date for entries: 6p.m. Wednesday, 10th June. Draw will take place in clubhouse at 8p.m. same day.
Entry fee: €60 per team.
ThTeams will consist of two ladies and two men (16 years and over).
- Each round will comprise two mixed doubles, a men’s doubles and a ladies’ doubles. Mixed doubles gradings (1, 2) must be declared before the competition begins.
- Each match will be first to 9 games with a tie-break at 8 all.
- Rounds will be decided by adding up the games won in each match.
- The competition will run on a knock-out cup/plate basis.
- Matches to be organised at the teams’ discretion but must be played by the given deadline.
- Substitutes will be allowed but may not be of a higher standard than the player they are replacing. Players may substitute for one team only.
- Teams must provide their own tennis balls (preferably Tretorn).
- The decision of the tournament committee in all matters relating to the tournament will be final.
Individual and/or Team names to any of the following: